An Introduction to Server Shelves/Rack Shelves
Our Shelves will always get the Job Done!
We stock the most comprehensive range of rack mount shelves available – something to suit every application. There are a number of things which influence the choice of shelf required:-
How often you do need to access your server/equipment?
If you’re accessing it frequently, our sliding shelves allow you easy access to the cables and the rear of your servers.
Is your server heavy?
If your servers and UPS’s are over 68KG, our heavy duty fixed shelf can cope with up to 226kg of equipment.
Is your server/equipment small?
If you have routers, switches, our half shelves (relay rack shelves) can be a cost effective solution.
If you would prefer one of our experienced technical advsiors to help you find the right server rack shelf for you, please call us on 01925 454093
• When you don’t need to slide the equipment in/out
• A maximum weight of 68kg or 226kg
• Rack fixing depth of 762mm (Standard) 806mm (Heavy Duty)
• Ideal for Switches, Routers, PC’s, Servers, UPS’s
Sliding Server Shelves
• When you do require the equipment to slide in/out
• Acts as a Tower-To-Rack Conversion kit
• A maximum weight of 20kg, 43kg or 106kg
• Rack fixing depth of 787mm (Computer Shelf) 800mm (Medium/Heavy Duty)
• Ideal for PC’s, NAS and Servers
Relay Rack Shelves
• Half shelves for 2 & 4 Post racks
• Ideal for monitors, routers and switches
• Full shelves for 2 Post racks only
• Work for all rack mount equipment, including heavy servers
Bookmark or Share this page with...